Oasis, Are dining areas cold due to a/c

Hi
Wondering if the dining rooms and speciality restaurants on the Oasis are cooler than other areas on the ship.
On the past cruises we have been on with P&O they always seemed to have to air conditioning set to almost artic temperature in dining areas so we always have to take a light cardigan to put on while we were in dining room, and if we didn't go back to our room after dinner we had to carry the cardigans around all night as once out of the dining areas the temperature went back to being comfortable again.

Any thoughts from past oasis travelers ?

I have been on Allure, not Oasis, but most of the dining areas seem about the same temperature wise. I find it comfortable but ladies, particularly in dresses or sleeveless tops frequently find it a little cooler. Plan on taking something extra to wear.

I was actually a little warm a couple of nights in the MDR on Oasis last week. The AC definitely wasn't set to arctic chill mode.

The only places that I noticed being MUCH cooler than the rest of the ship were the orchestra area in the Opal Theater and the comedy venue. It was frigid. Interestingly, the balcony in the Opal Theater was too warm. Seemed like they need to make some adjustments to more equitably distribute the AC.

[quote name='Dave85']I was actually a little warm a couple of nights in the MDR on Oasis last week. The AC definitely wasn't set to arctic chill mode.

The only places that I noticed being MUCH cooler than the rest of the ship were the orchestra area in the Opal Theater and the comedy venue. It was frigid. Interestingly, the balcony in the Opal Theater was too warm. Seemed like they need to make some adjustments to more equitably distribute the AC.[/quote]

I agree. It seems the a/c could not keep up with the warm humid summer temps. The last day when it rained all day was the oly time it seemed to cool down.

[quote name='johneeo']I hope so.

Never cold enough for me.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you, but my wife on the other hand is allergic to cold. Seriously, she is. She breaks out in hives that can get quite serious (think bad allergic reactions) if she doesn't address it. You might think living in a northern state would be a problem, but its warmer climates that are a problem when you come into unexpected cold environments. Cool dining rooms are no longer unexpected for us. For both of us its easer to stay warm than to try and cool off when its hot, epecially when they frown on swimsuits in the MDR and require shirts. ;)

Archived