Caribe Deck

Dorset Cruiser

Booked a BG guarantee on Crown Princess 4/8 Adriatic cruise and was assigned a BA on Lido deck. Been having doubts about Lido so asked to be moved to Caribe deck and it is now showing on my personaliser - yippee. Cannot wait to get back to Princess after a few cruises on other lines and it takes us a bit nearer to Elite! Roll on August:D

We just stayed on Caribe deck last week. It was great. It's nice to have the cover and be able to be out in the open if you want. Plus the balconies are larger. Congrats on getting the switch.

Tom

Booked a BG guarantee on Crown Princess 4/8 Adriatic cruise and was assigned a BA on Lido deck. Been having doubts about Lido so asked to be moved to Caribe deck and it is now showing on my personaliser - yippee. Cannot wait to get back to Princess after a few cruises on other lines and it takes us a bit nearer to Elite! Roll on August:D

Thanks, we have had a Caribe balcony before and as Europe ports can be stifling hot in August, we will be glad of the half cover.

Have never thought to ask for a cabin switch before but I got the idea from a post on cruise critic - its a great site for collecting information.

Hope they have the revised balcony furniture set up for you by then, then you will really enjoy it:D

Enjoy your large balcony and your trip!

We have never managed a balcony at all, due to finances so if that fairy is listening????

PS We are also "Dorset Cruisers", Weymouth to be exact!

Sarah

Archived