When is best time to cruise Europe

bencruzN

anybody go in December before? I bet it'd be pretty all decorated for Christmas

It depends where you are going and when in December.

Some countries are more likely to be decorated for Christmas than others. Some countries start their build up to Christmas earlier than others.

Here in Spain, not a lot happens until after about the 18th December. They celebrate 'Los Reyes' in January more than Christmas.

Please remember that Europe is made up of lots of countries with different cultures and different climates. It stretches from the Arctic Circle in Norway in the north to Tarifa in Spain in the south.

You should not think of going to 'Europe' but going to a particular country or region. It always makes Europeans smile when Americans say "What is the weather like in Europe?" :)

Would you think of North America and say what the climate is like at different times of the year. It is obviously different in New York and Miami.

December in some parts of Europe can be a wonderful time to visit. I love it here in Southern Spain in the winter. When I lived in the UK I hated it. I now prefer the UK in summer as here in Spain is a bit too hot.

Archived