Current Cruise Booking and Suites Deposit Surprise!

marelind

We just booked 2 suites this week and even though we did not use the Cruise Event special perks the deposit for the suites was half and the Future Cruise Reward (FCR) took care of the deposit requirement!

In the past, the half deposit special did not apply to suites. The deposit would be $1500 and the FCR took $250 off, so we had a deposit of $1250. This time the deposit for each cabin was $800 and the FCR, when applied, met the requirement for the entire deposit. I am still scratching my head over this!

I didn't think there was any reduced deposits on suites either. I guess maybe you got lucky. As long as eerything seems correct with your reservation I wouldn't question it ;)

I just booked the Garden Villa on the Jewel and had to plop down $6,000 deposit!! :eek:

We just booked 2 suites this week and even though we did not use the Cruise Event special perks the deposit for the suites was half and the Future Cruise Reward (FCR) took care of the deposit requirement!

In the past, the half deposit special did not apply to suites. The deposit would be $1500 and the FCR took $250 off, so we had a deposit of $1250. This time the deposit for each cabin was $800 and the FCR, when applied, met the requirement for the entire deposit. I am still scratching my head over this!

It depends on the suite. I know deposits on Penthouse suites on Jewel class ships are only $250pp and they are also allowed to do the 1/2 deposit specials.

It depends on the suite. I know deposits on Penthouse suites on Jewel class ships are only $250pp and they are also allowed to do the 1/2 deposit specials.

We did the same on a Penthouse on the Sky. Our deposit was only $200. :)

I didn't think there was any reduced deposits on suites either. I guess maybe you got lucky. As long as eerything seems correct with your reservation I wouldn't question it ;)

I just booked the Garden Villa on the Jewel and had to plop down $6,000 deposit!! :eek:

Just left the GV on the Jewel a couple of weeks ago. It was amazing.

Archived