Eurodam/NA dry dock

AtMaui

I apologize if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it under the search feature. I'm looking to book the Eurodam or NA for November 2013 and there are no cruises in the Caribbean on their calendar. There are only cruises in December.

Are they going into dry dock or are they chartered?

The ships run on a 3 year dry dock schedule, don't they? If that's the case, Eurodam is due in mid-2014 for its 2nd drydock and NA in Fall 2013 for its first.
The N.A. drydock is scheduled for Apr 2013. Nothing showing in Destination Calendar for Eurodam yet.

http://www.hollandamerica.com/find-cruise-vacation/DestinationCalendar.action

Thanks for all the replies. I was concerned because the December cruises were showing but then I suppose they would do the holiday ones. I'll just be patient and keep looking!

Thanks for all the replies. I was concerned because the December cruises were showing but then I suppose they would do the holiday ones. I'll just be patient and keep looking!

Best thing is to double check departure date and length of cruise. If Christmas or New Years Day occur during the course of that cruise they are released on a totally different schedule than "fall/winter" releases.

Archived