Inside with sofa or chair?

jerseygirl3

We're looking to book a Cat. 9 inside on Equinox, but definitely want a sofa and not the two chair set-up.

I have my eye on either 1100 or 9260.

I've heard different reports. One poster said they had 1100 and there were two chairs, another poster with the same cabin on the same ship said it had a sofa.

Can anybody tell me for sure? Calling Celebrity is useless.

We're looking to book a Cat. 9 inside on Equinox, but definitely want a sofa and not the two chair set-up.

I have my eye on either 1100 or 9260.

I've heard different reports. One poster said they had 1100 and there were two chairs, another poster with the same cabin on the same ship said it had a sofa.

Can anybody tell me for sure? Calling Celebrity is useless.

Hi Joanne:) I have been trying to search for you but not coming

up with anything. Wish I had known you wanted the information

earlier....I would have checked for you when I was on the ship

last month. Maybe someone will give you the correct answer!:)

When are you cruising?

Hi Joanne:) I have been trying to search for you but not coming

up with anything. Wish I had known you wanted the information

earlier....I would have checked for you when I was on the ship

last month. Maybe someone will give you the correct answer!:)

When are you cruising?

Hi Lois!

We're booked on the Feb. 1 sailing (10 nights). We're part of a group (still cabins available, why don't you join us?). The price for balcony cabins was awesome and we did a 1A with the oversized angled balcony. However, my hours at work have been cut, and we're still trying to find a way to do this cruise (in addition, son got engaged last week, so no telling what expenses we'll incur with that). We're considering "downsizing" to an inside; we'd save $270/pp. Still trying to decide if it's worth it. But I really want to have a sofa in the cabin.

On the upside, booked our air today and was able to use my FF miles, so airfare cost us $5/pp. I got the Hyatt Pier 66 in Ft. Lauderdale through a government rate for $101/night (DH is a federal worker). So we've managed to cut costs in other areas; thinking we may just stick with the balcony, but I think I'll see what responses we get from the good folks on CC.

Jo-Ann

Hi Lois!

We're booked on the Feb. 1 sailing (10 nights). We're part of a group (still cabins available, why don't you join us?). The price for balcony cabins was awesome and we did a 1A with the oversized angled balcony. However, my hours at work have been cut, and we're still trying to find a way to do this cruise (in addition, son got engaged last week, so no telling what expenses we'll incur with that). We're considering "downsizing" to an inside; we'd save $270/pp. Still trying to decide if it's worth it. But I really want to have a sofa in the cabin.

On the upside, booked our air today and was able to use my FF miles, so airfare cost us $5/pp. I got the Hyatt Pier 66 in Ft. Lauderdale through a government rate for $101/night (DH is a federal worker). So we've managed to cut costs in other areas; thinking we may just stick with the balcony, but I think I'll see what responses we get from the good folks on CC.

Jo-Ann

Hi,:) thanks for the invitation but I can never sail on the 1st of the

month:eek:.....that 4 letter word gets in my way too;)..w o r k.......

Hope you find the information you are looking for and congrats

on your son's upcoming wedding too:)

Hi,:) thanks for the invitation but I can never sail on the 1st of the

month:eek:.....that 4 letter word gets in my way too;)..w o r k.......

Hope you find the information you are looking for and congrats

on your son's upcoming wedding too:)

Lois, one of these days our cruise paths will cross...

Jo-Ann

Archived