Cant sign into carnival's website

Eva65

When I go to carnival.com, I have to click on my first name at the top of the page, and then a box appears for e-mail and password, and then it works..Once I am signed and move here and there and then want to view My Cruises, I have to go to the bottom under Already Booked , and click on My Cruises there...I am hoping there are still some glitches they are ironing out..

When I go to carnival.com, I have to click on my first name at the top of the page, and then a box appears for e-mail and password, and then it works..Once I am signed and move here and there and then want to view My Cruises, I have to go to the bottom under Already Booked , and click on My Cruises there...I am hoping there are still some glitches they are ironing out..

Im using Chrome and in the past I had to sign in each time. Now it automatically signs me in every time.....loving the new site :)

Can't sign in nor even reset password. It does not recognize my ID (email address). Yesterday I could at least sign in, but kept showing different addresses for me and wrong past guest number. I called Carnival yesterday and after waiting at least 15 minutes, finally got a hold of a tech person who said to give it a couple days. They are still working on the upgrades. What a mess that would be, if I had a cruise coming up shortly and was trying to do my Fun Pass. :eek:

I signed in but if i try to go to manage my cruise it makes me try to enter in all the information like i am not signed in even though it has welcome, angeline. >_< so I guess I have to login twice? also do i have to wait till my first sailing to get a number? I asked this somewhere else but i think it was overlooked.

Same problem here. The tech said to give it a few days. The site does not recognize my info, and when I try to get them to send me the one they have the site says im not in the system anymore, but I am because I can log into the connections website. What a mess.

Everyone is supposed to get an email welcoming you to the VIFP club. Until I got that email this afternoon, I couldn't log in at all on my Iphone, Ipad or PC. I also couldn't reset my password. I'm thinking the emails may indicate your particular account is up to date. They weren't even supposed to start going out until tomorrow so they are working on it.

Just got signed in... You need to click on the 'Join the VIFP' tab at the top and then there will be a link that says 'Activate Now'. Just enter in your current login information and you should be good to go :D Until you do that you will continue to have problems with the website...

I get directed to another page that says "How Did You Get Here?" We apologize for the error that occurred. Carnival.com technical support staff have been notified and are working to resolve the issue.

I need to print my cruise documents and luggage tags for my cruise on Saturday! They need to hurry up!;)

There are problems all over the new website - Tried using the cruises near you button. I live about 20 minutes north of Galveston. It finds Galveston as my nearest port, but says that 0 cruises are departing from Galveston.

I can sign in but when I tried to access my current booking the date of the cruise is incorrect. Emailed them and waiting for an answer. We too lost all our cruise days. Will wait a couple of weeks to see if they get it sorted out. If not I will be emailing them all the information. We have 27 days now. Don't really care about the past guest party, but like to see the list of cruises we have been on.

Sherry

I finally got in. You have to find your new VIFP# and go thru that registration. There is a party for you to click already a member and thats where you put the #. I found mine in my booking but I heard there is a way to look it up on the site. Once you do that it is back to normal. My little red countdown box is back too.

Just got signed in... You need to click on the 'Join the VIFP' tab at the top and then there will be a link that says 'Activate Now'. Just enter in your current login information and you should be good to go :D Until you do that you will continue to have problems with the website...

This worked for me too! I went on this board to specifically find some help to the same login problem I ws experiencing this morning. Thank you , bajangoddess!

Archived