booked a family cruise!

So we wanted to take a disney cruise in 2014 so badly but with 4 kids it just was never gonna be affordable, so we decided to take a dreamworks cruise instead and it just so happend the WOW sale came up so today I booked my family of 6 on Liberty of Seas in April 2014! Long way off but I could not pass up a $300 deposit instead of the $1200 we would have had to come up with any other time. Now I have lots of time to save and pay it off! Im excited the only other cruise I have taken I was 14 and it was the big red boat Premier cruise line---I remember loving it! We booked 2 inside state rooms that connect on the 8th floor. 8373 &8375 I hope they are ok rooms although with 4 young kids Im sure we will be on the go alot and only use them to sleep!!!!!

The cabins are under other cabins and above other cabins, so noise shouldn't be a problem for you. You are not too far away from the elevators and steps! Have a wonderful family cruise.

With 3 boys (13 11 6) & a lil princess (4) ages at time of sailing--- we may be the noisy ones LOL

Seriously I took under consideration all the deck reviews and 8 looked nice and quiet.

So we wanted to take a disney cruise in 2014 so badly but with 4 kids it just was never gonna be affordable, so we decided to take a dreamworks cruise instead and it just so happend the WOW sale came up so today I booked my family of 6 on Liberty of Seas in April 2014! Long way off but I could not pass up a $300 deposit instead of the $1200 we would have had to come up with any other time. Now I have lots of time to save and pay it off! Im excited the only other cruise I have taken I was 14 and it was the big red boat Premier cruise line---I remember loving it! We booked 2 inside state rooms that connect on the 8th floor. 8373 &8375 I hope they are ok rooms although with 4 young kids Im sure we will be on the go alot and only use them to sleep!!!!!

I too have 4 children, so I know what you mean about taking a Disney cruise not being affordable. The 6 of us did an oceanview family cabin right at the front of the ship this past March on the Liberty and we had a great time. This was the 3rd cruise for out oldest children and it was their favourite so far. They loved the Dreamworks characters, 3D movies, Flowrider, shows, kids program, and more.

You made a wise choice taking the family with RCCL. I think you will see a BIG difference over the big read boat. We booked the Oasis through the last WOW sale for next March in adjoining inside cabins. You are going to love RCCL. Congratulations on your booking.

Archived