Murder Mystery Dinner on Explorer

Ok so I posted this under the heading of "Murder Mystery on Explorer" and after seeing 150 views and no responses I realized my mistake, sorry if I got you all excited but I only wanted to find out about the specialty Murder Mystery Dinner. So here it is again, under a better heading:

Can any recent Explorer cruisers who have been to the Murder Mystery dinner give me a heads up on what production they are doing. I attended the Murder Mystery on my January 2011 sailing and, to my surprise, actually won :D so it would not be fair to book again if it's the same story. Heard some rumors that it might have changed.

When we were on in March the "Mystery Theatre" was about the 2 NY crime bosses that owned competing ports. We had a good time and the dinner was great.

Also it is news to me that the are discontinuing the murder mysteries but it really isn't a surprise either with all the little thingd that RCI has been pulling off cruises lately.

• 9 months later...

Just booked the Murder Mystery Dinner on Explorer for our May 2 2013 Sailing so I guess they either reinstated them or never cancelled??

Just thought I would throw this out there so if anyone has read this post they would know that Royal still has the event.

Happy Cruising

Archived