Carnival Victory Cabin 1002 Panoramic Deck

*source*

Hi fellow cruisers...

Is this a good cabin? Travelling with 2 children (one boy and one girl) and very keen that they don't have to share a sofa bed!! Does this come with pullman beds does anyone know?

Also - can someone confirm this is an aft balcony... I wanted a balcony and am trying to book it online but now it is saying this is an inside cabin so I am getting really confused :eek:

Thats a 4J cabin. Inside, but has a window looking out to a deck. It is not a balcony. It's at the front of the ship, not aft.

This is also a handicap cabin. It does have a pulldown and sofa bed along with 2 twins that convert to a king.

Cabin 1002 4J 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 upper-1 sofabed

View: obstructed window - view to outdoor walkway

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table.

Note: Cabin is modified for wheelchair users.

Non-smoking

Hi fellow cruisers...

Is this a good cabin? Travelling with 2 children (one boy and one girl) and very keen that they don't have to share a sofa bed!! Does this come with pullman beds does anyone know?

Unless you are handicapped...do not book this cabin. It will allow you to book it, but if someone that IS handicapped comes along, you will be booted out....and since this 4J is considered an inside cabin, you will more than likely be booted to an inside cabin...(no window like this one has).

We have stayed in the 4J's numerous times and love them,,but NOT the handicapped ones..:o

Also - can someone confirm this is an aft balcony...

I wanted a balcony and am trying to book it online but now it is saying this is an inside cabin

so I am getting really confused :eek:

Suggest you consult the BIG and detailed Victory Deck plans at

http://www.cruisecheap.com/ships/carnival-cruises-carnival-victory-deck-plans.html

to see that your 1002 cabin appears to be right up forward.

In fact you couldn't be any further forward.

http://www.cruisecheap.com/ships/carnival-cruises-carnival-victory-deck-plans.html

Oh, that's right...she said AFT...didn't she? Nope These are facing the FRONT not the BACK of the ship.:eek:

Oh, that's right...she said AFT...didn't she? Nope These are facing the FRONT not the BACK of the ship.:eek:

Thanks guys... Yeah - think the system got confused .... then it confused me....!

Can you tell me something - do you think it is worth getting a balcony for the Southern Caribbean itinerary - it is very port-intensive and I wonder if we will get the use from it?

We have never cruised with Carnival before (done RCCL and NCL) and have never cruised without a balcony but want to save money this trip and flights from the UK are not cheap!!! :)

Archived