Help! Family Can't Agree

bsailing

My wife and I are traveling with our 4 boys (16, 14, 11, 10) and we can't agree on what to do in Cozumel. Some want great snorkeling, some want inflatables and a nice pool. Is there anywhere where one can find both? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Well we are going to be in Cozumel in November and decided to do a catamaran double snorkel and beach day at Playa Mia that includes free alcohol. It has a pool, inflatables, water trampoline, banana boats, kayaks, snorkeling etc. It also has all inclusive options for food and alcohol if you are wanting that. We are booking through the ship but it is simple to take a taxi from the port and then you can pay the day price for the package that you want and take a taxi back when you are done.

http://www.playamiacozumel.com/

There are a lot of other beach resorts that would fit your needs in Cozumel. Mr. Sanchos is one you might want to look at. http://www.mrsanchos.com/

I found lots of beaches here on the boards by doing a search for Cozumel beach excursion. Hope that helps!

Where there are inflatables and a great pool - like Paradise Beach - the snorkeling from shore is poor. Would you consider taking a snorkel tour? :confused: Otherwise you could cab to the Money Bar, snorkel there from the shore, and after an hour or two then cab to PB or, if you want an AI, try Mr. Sanchos or Nachi Cocom.

Cab from the pier to the Money Bar should be about $10 and from Money Bar to one of the three beach clubs will be another $10-12+tip. Good luck! :)

I've snorkeled with Mystic Snorkel three times, GREAT snorkel excursion, I have posted ad nauseum about how much I love Rosi and crew. After each, she drops us off by boat at Paradise Beach. I'm sure she could drop you off at other beaches, too. Paradise is great, just not sure what kind of water toys they have.

I've also been to Nachi twice. Nachi has a nice snorkel excursion which I've taken, two reefs and just enough to have fun and a good experience but leave lots of beach time. Nachi has a nice pool, beautiful beach but I only remember a water trampoline and that was just for kids. I only remember that because after several tequila shots, me and a friend noticed that no one had been on it all morning and we sorta ignored that whole "kids" only thing for a minute :p. I don't remember the age range though but they do politely make sure you follow the rules ;).

• 2 weeks later...
Well we are going to be in Cozumel in November and decided to do a catamaran double snorkel and beach day at Playa Mia that includes free alcohol. It has a pool, inflatables, water trampoline, banana boats, kayaks, snorkeling etc. It also has all inclusive options for food and alcohol if you are wanting that. We are booking through the ship but it is simple to take a taxi from the port and then you can pay the day price for the package that you want and take a taxi back when you are done.

http://www.playamiacozumel.com/

Just wondering...have you actually been here before? Or did you just book it and will be going?

Just wondering...have you actually been here before? Or did you just book it and will be going?

Booked and will be going :) It is my brother, sister and I on our first vacation together since we have been adults (a long time for me, hehe) and we want lots of drinks so the inclusive package is why we chose Playa Mia. We also love a good catamaran snorkel and booze cruise :)

Archived