Please help with reservation

We are currently have 2 cabins book on IOS. My daughter and I are in one cabin and my hubby and my son are in another. The reservation is link together, but I am not able to view his reservation. I even added my husband and son name into my profile, but when I try to access his reservation, the system said I can't access his reservation because my sign on doesn't match with his name.

I called RCCL, customer service, tech support and spoke with two different person and they can't help me. I spend a good half a day to do this. No luck.

Does anyone have this problem? And how do you fix it?

I had this problem before...you need to register a my cruises account for your husband. It is easy you need his C&A number if you have one and a user name and password. Once you sign in to his account you can add his reservation number and then you can add whatever else you need to his reservation. Hope this helps.

I had a similiar problem when trying to access our daughters Booking # but because she had a differant last name I wasn't able to, until I was told, off the RCL Web Site and under Before You Board, select Online Check In, then put in his last name and Booking #, it should take you to the page to fill out his Set Sail pass. You will also need to show the date of the cruise and ship name. By doing this, you By pass the sign in.

Thank you...it works, so if I used his sign on, I am able to see his and mine. If I use my sign on, I am not able to access his...weird.

Do you have a different last name than both Hubby and son? If so that may be the reason you cannot get theirs to pull under your user name. Does daughter have same name as hubby? If so that may be the reason your res can be accessed with from his account. If all names should be the same, check the spelling of your last name in your profile.

Not long ago I found I was unable to access my new reservations online, though old ones were still there. It took me a while to discover the reason. At some point, the spelling of my last name mysteriously changed in my profile (an extra vowel was added, odd, very odd). I could not correct the spelling in my profile, but Crown and Anchor corrected the spelling upon request. Then I was able to access reservations normally. So, if anybody starts having difficulty getting into reservations, carefully check the details in your profile.

Archived