Bonus vs a charter

Interesting. Maybe you would just accept one of these :D

Certificate Levels

Premier

Our top Royal Incentive Reward offering! Applicable for most itinerary and ship options, including the highly coveted Oasis Class ships. You can select a cruise up to 12 nights in length, year round. These certificates cover cruise fare, taxes and our standard recommended gratuities – the total package!

Royal Crown Diamond

The next best thing! These certificates are applicable for sailings to the Caribbean, Canada, Alaska, Europe and includes Oasis Class ships. Valid for 6- or 7-night cruises, year round. These certificates cover cruise fare, taxes and our standard recommended gratuities.

Royal Diamond

Royal Diamond offers everything the Royal Crown Diamond offers except it is not applicable to Oasis Class ships. Applicable for sailings to the Caribbean, Canada, Alaska and Europe. Valid for 6- or 7-night cruises, year round. These certificates cover cruise fare, taxes and our standard recommended gratuities.

Diamond

There’s a reason this level is called Diamond – because with these prices and excellent flexibility, it’s precious! Valid for travel year round, with an expanded selection of itinerary choices. These certificates cover cruise fare, taxes and our standard recommended gratuities. Great for those who want a choice selection without paying choice prices.

Platinum

The most affordable package for year round travel with a large variety of destinations. These certificates cover cruise fare, taxes and our standard recommended gratuities. Get all the prestige without paying high prices.

Gold

This is the standard for time-of-year-specific cruises. Valid for travel between September and May only. These certificates cover cruise fare, taxes and our standard recommended gratuities. It provides guests a great experience at a great value for you.

Silver

Second runner up to our Gold Level Certificates. Valid for travel during the fall season only. These certificates cover cruise fare, taxes and our standard recommended gratuities. Another great low-cost option!

Bronze

Our lowest but yet most competitively priced certificates valid for travel during the fall season only. These certificates cover cruise fare only. Guest pays for taxes and gratuities at the time of booking the cruise.

To be honest, I don't want to vacation WITH my co-workers! I take a vacation FROM my co-workers! Give me the bonus to help me do that...

I really wish there was a "Like" button on CC. You hit the nail on the head with this one... And unfortunately, I'm speaking from personal experience!!! :eek:

To be honest, I don't want to vacation WITH my co-workers! I take a vacation FROM my co-workers! Give me the bonus to help me do that...

Ditto, I love them, but not sure I want to take them with me. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Archived