Carnival Website - Cant Log On

jeschwartz82

so, apparently my user name and password no longer exist in their database ... and when i called in, they tried to look my up by name and DOB, but it matches someone in florida.

once again, i got the standard, "it should be fixed in 72 hours, just check back then."

thats what they told me when the VIFP roll out wiped out my cruise history, and thats what they told me when i requested all my prior cruises to be added ...

GRRRR! :mad:

is anyone else having similar issues?

Had the same issue, so "joined" the VIFP as a new user and all was ok. I did not know my past guest number, so it searched for me and then brought up all history for me.

So, join the VIFP as a new user for both the program as well as for Carnival.com.

Try this little back-door trick. Start by clicking "manage my cruises" AT THE BOTTOM of the page, not the top. When you get there click on "access bookings," or whatever it is. If you have a booking number to fill in, it'll take you to a place where you can Join VIFP. If you click on there, it'll process your logon info there. If you don't have a booking number to fill in, I'm not sure what happens.

Anyhow, PITA but it works.

Jim

i cant reset my password because it doesnt recognize my username or email as existing in their system ...

I've been in the same situation for over a week. I have received the same automated reply twice, btw.

I also can't use my email to create a new user account. Because it's not in the system, and it's also already in use…

In short, it's not just you.

I still can't log on. I tried to go through the system and it didn't find my e-mail address, but I recieved a conformation e-mail when I made my payment this weekend :confused:

Had the same issue, so "joined" the VIFP as a new user and all was ok. I did not know my past guest number, so it searched for me and then brought up all history for me.

So, join the VIFP as a new user for both the program as well as for Carnival.com.

This is what I had to do to get mine to work. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't log in, my user name and password wasn't recognized. I emailed them and got a response that my email address wasn't in the system. Interesting as I have been logging in for the last 3 months since I booked my cruise. So I guess I have to reregister.

Archived