Booking with Hurtigruten

digitl

Anyone considering booking with Hurtigruten should be aware that they are now using 'dynamic' pricing.

Put simply, on the very earliest bookers get the full discount on offer. Once the lowest priced cabins are booked, the discount moves to the next, lower, level and so on.

It would appear that there are very, very few cabins at the lowest price...

Anyone considering booking with Hurtigruten should be aware that they are now using 'dynamic' pricing.

Put simply, on the very earliest bookers get the full discount on offer. Once the lowest priced cabins are booked, the discount moves to the next, lower, level and so on.

Hi,

Don't mean to be picky, but just avoid any confusion, I think you mean "next lowest level" or "next more expensive level" rather than "next lower level".

Having said that - I also believe this to be the case. I've been looking at voyages next March & some prices for cheapest cabins are getting to breathtaking levels (partially as Hurtigruten have also moved from zero single supplement to 50% in low season in one year!).

It's good information to have available.

Hi,

Don't mean to be picky, but just avoid any confusion, I think you mean "next lowest level" or "next more expensive level" rather than "next lower level".

'...on(ly) the very earliest bookers get the full discount...'.

'...the discount moves to the next, lower, level...' as in 20% -> 15% -> 10% or whatever their structure is...

Archived