Mariner of the Seas drydock?

Hi,

I read somewhere that Mariner of the Seas was refurbished in April 2012, but I hardly read anything about it, so i wonder if this is true? What was changed during Drydock? Did they really added Boardwalk hotDogs and changed Portofino with Giovannis table? What else :)? Does someone got pictures of those changes? We want to cruise with Mariner of the Seas this August so im really looking forward to your answers :).

They also added a large screen on the Pool Deck, it was quitea small refurb, but they added some nice new carpets, and flat TV screens. :)

Hi,

I read somewhere that Mariner of the Seas was refurbished in April 2012, but I hardly read anything about it, so i wonder if this is true? What was changed during Drydock? Did they really added Boardwalk hotDogs and changed Portofino with Giovannis table? What else :)? Does someone got pictures of those changes? We want to cruise with Mariner of the Seas this August so im really looking forward to your answers :).

Mariner looks amazing with all the refurbishments. We were on her for 28 days right after dry dock. You really need to eat at Giovanni's as the food is amazing! If there are a few of you, do family style.

The new Diamond lounge has a great balcony out the back which is really nice. There is also wifi through the ship now.

Archived