Liquor store at the Dockyard?

Shelli

I want to stock up on Bermuda Gold Liqueur (the epitome of deliciousness!) while in Bermuda. Does anyone know if there are any liquor stores at the Dockyard? It would make shlepping it back to the ship much easier!

The Dockshop at Pier 41 Marina is your one-stop-shop for all your cravings. Located harbourside at the Pier 41 Marina, they can be reached by land or sea for a variety of snacks, hot food, drinks, beer and liquor. Pick yourself up a bottle of world-famous Black Seal Rum and Bermuda Gold Liqueur. Chill out in their huge hammock with a Cuban cigar or enjoy an al fresco snack.

source: http://www.experiencebermuda.com/dockyard/

Definitely consider renting a Boston Whaler and packing a lunch and hitting a private beach. Great day touring the sound and ocean on West End.

We rented from H2O Watersports in Mangrove Bay (Cambridge Beaches) and Somerset Bridge Watersports, both excellent.

The Dockshop at Pier 41 Marina is your one-stop-shop for all your cravings. Located harbourside at the Pier 41 Marina, they can be reached by land or sea for a variety of snacks, hot food, drinks, beer and liquor. Pick yourself up a bottle of world-famous Black Seal Rum and Bermuda Gold Liqueur. Chill out in their huge hammock with a Cuban cigar or enjoy an al fresco snack.

source: http://www.experiencebermuda.com/dockyard/

Do they offer wine as well? If so, good selection?

If I'm reading correctly, you're sailing on NCL. There is a small shop in the pavilion just as you get off the boat at the Dockyard; that's where you have to buy your duty-free liquor. You don't have to carry it around (in fact, buying duty-free, you can't); they take your cabin number and send it to the ship. The ship then delivers it to your cabin on the last night before you dock. You must buy it before a certain time on the last day in Bermuda so they can deliver it to the ship (I had to buy mine before 12:30 on the last day before a 5:30 departure on the Dawn).

Royal Caribbean has a different location to buy duty-free liquor, but it's also right in the Dockyard. They also deliver it to the ship, but I don't know how RCI handles it from there.

ETA: Pier 41 Marina is not duty-free; you can buy liquor there to consume on the island. But the prices are significantly higher.

Archived