Dawn DOS Video Tours - 12000 & 12002

MySobriquet

I'm back from my lovely cruise on the Dawn to Bermuda. We stayed in the Deluxe Owners Suite (SA) 12002. I'm working on posting pictures, a review, and a more detailed journal, but wanted to get these up first.

Here's a tour of DOS 12002 (1 bedroom) -

Here's a brief tour of DOS 12000 (2 bedroom) that I took on disembarkation day while Emel was cleaning other cabins -

And just for fun, here's a historical reenactment in St. George, the dunking of the nagging wife -

Enjoy!

I'm back from my lovely cruise on the Dawn to Bermuda. We stayed in the Deluxe Owners Suite (SA) 12002. I'm working on posting pictures, a review, and a more detailed journal, but wanted to get these up first.

Here's a tour of DOS 12002 (1 bedroom) -

Here's a brief tour of DOS 12000 (2 bedroom) that I took on disembarkation day while Emel was cleaning other cabins -

And just for fun, here's a historical reenactment in St. George, the dunking of the nagging wife -

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to pictures.

Thanks for posting. For those of you comparing to Star, the main differences are that the Dawn has darker carpeting, it has the new leather type sofa bed which should be both bigger and more comfortable. Also, the Star does have a dvd player in the bedroom. The first closet also looks a bit different, on the Star I think the safe was on the left side and don't see it here so maybe it is on the right side.

Archived