Bathroom amenities in veranda staterooms

Tansy Mews

Pasted from Oceania's website:

Stateroom Amenities

• Tranquility Bed, an Oceania Cruises Exclusive, with 700-Thread-Count Linens
  • Refrigerated Mini-Bar with Free and Unlimited Soft Drinks and Bottled Water Replenished Daily
  • Spacious Stall Shower with Separate Tub
  • Complimentary and Extensive 24-Hour Room Service
  • Signature Chocolates with Nightly Turndown Service
  • Thick Cotton Robes and Slippers
  • French-Milled Toiletries
  • LCD Flat-Screen Television
  • Grohe Handheld Shower Head
  • Security Safe
  • Handheld Hair Dryer
  • Direct Dial Satellite Phone and Cellular Service
  • 110/220 Volt Outlets

You get a shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and shower gel, good sized bottles not the tiny ones, all branded Oceania Cruises, I thought they were all good quality. It's the same in inside and non-concierge balconies.

• 2 weeks later...

my husband and I are considering the December 10, 2012 Fjords and Wonders on Marina, Oceania Cruise line and I'm searching for information regarding the various land options for sight-seeing suggested by the cruise line. Anyone, can you lead me to the correct site? Also, I've already seen several differing fares offered for the same veranda/and or concierge level. I'm new to this line so any help is appreciated.

my husband and I are considering the December 10, 2012 Fjords and Wonders on Marina, Oceania Cruise line and I'm searching for information regarding the various land options for sight-seeing suggested by the cruise line. Anyone, can you lead me to the correct site? Also, I've already seen several differing fares offered for the same veranda/and or concierge level. I'm new to this line so any help is appreciated.

If you want your post to be read and responded to you are better served by starting a new thread.

Adding to this one means that only those with questions re bathroom amenities will likely be reading them

You can visit the Roll Call boards as there is great port info there - also the Port of Call boards.

Archived