Cannot Get An Answer From Tour Guides!

Reader82

I have spent days trying to contact Colin Jennings and/or Duke Soares in Bermuda. I have tried the email and phone numbers listed on these boards. No response! Can anyone help? Has their information changed from what is listed here? Duke's email comes back as a failure. Any other tour guides I can contact? My time is running out.

I have spent days trying to contact Colin Jennings and/or Duke Soares in Bermuda. I have tried the email and phone numbers listed on these boards. No response! Can anyone help? Has their information changed from what is listed here? Duke's email comes back as a failure. Any other tour guides I can contact? My time is running out.

You don't have to arrange a tour in advance. Many of the taxi drivers are licensed and trained to give tours. If one of the blue flag drivers is not available when you walk off the ship ask the dispatcher to call one out. I did it that way and got a great tour. You could also call a taxi company in Bermuda and have one who does tours waiting for you.

Bermuda is so easy to get around by yourself. Have you looked into the bus and ferry pass and just doing things on your own. Lots of information on this site about things to do and places to go.

That is true but when you do a tour you are going to find out lots of stuff, and see stuff where the buses don't run. If you do the east end for example Tucker's Town.

We used Nevis Barbosa last year and have him booked for our upcoming X cruise. His contact info can be found in my blog (See below)

I wrote this on the Bermuda Private Guide post just a few days ago......................................................

Good Morning, future Bermuda visitors!

I am the one that originally introduced Colin to this CruiseCritic thread. I heard from him this morning, in response to an email that I sent him several days ago, as well. Here is part of what he wrote back to me.

" I have been extremely busy with the taxi, and some illnesses in the family. I am just getting settled back in and glad to say that the illnesses were all temporary.

I know everyone must be asking for me as I have about 50 e-mails. Please tell them all that I do apologize and I will be answering all e-mails between today and tomorrow.

So, future Bermuda visitors, please give him just a little more time to get back to you. He wil reply and he is definitely worth the wait! He has to read, check his schedule, and reply to the emails after driving and touring all day, (as do I'm sure, all the other drivers) but his family all have jobs of their own and he must wait until his free time in the evening to get to the computer!!!

Hope this helps!!! - Miriam

Archived