Double Sofa Bed

Jewels2012

What cabin?? a suite?? I have never seen one.

All the convertible sofas (never seen carnival call them sofa beds), are just twin size and the back pillows are removed at night.

If you have the category, I too would be interested in seeing these, as never heard of them on Carnival. I can see the pics at cruisedeckplans.com but you have to pay to see pics.. but Id like to see them myself.

Has anyone stayed in a room with a double sofa bed? I notice they are available on the Dream Class ships. Anyone have a pic?

Thanks

Seen that description on Suites & on Valors Scenic Oceanview rooms on the front of the ship....don't know what they look like, curious as well.

We stayed in a suite on the sensation with one. I don't have a picture, but it works similar to a futon where the back and cushion become the bed. My kids slept on it and when I sat on it it didn't seem uncomfortable.

We stayed in a balcony room with a full size fold out sofa bed. I believe there was also a bunk in the wall - so the room would have slept 5. My son was over the moon to have a full size bed to himself.

I can't remember which ship. It was a sofa and not a banquette like you see now in the rooms.

It looks like a few Ocean Suite rooms have the double sofa bed. Deck 7 room 7365 for instance. This is something I just found out from a friend. Good to know about the double sofa considering my son is 6'6"

It looks like a few Ocean Suite rooms have the double sofa bed. Deck 7 room 7365 for instance. This is something I just found out from a friend. Good to know about the double sofa considering my son is 6'6"

I forgot to say this is an example on the Breeze

Archived