Dan the Man

nadeki

I know NCL reads this message board and I don't have any other way to get this message to Dan the Man, ( cruise director on NCL ).

Thanks for making our trip so great last week.

After not seeing his Dad for 10 days the first thing my son said when he woke up the morning we came home and saw him was "I miss Dan the Man."

Yikes!!!

He really did make the trip extra special for my family. It is funny it did not take any money on NCL's part. It was the sincerity of his behavior, not being full of himself on the stage and remembering all of our names after only meeting one time.

Our Vacation Hero!

We had Dan on our cruise in April, and this man never stopped working! I think the cruise director has a very hard job. Working with multiple age groups and personalities everyday, trying to keep their interest and motivate people to participate in activities is not an easy task. In addition, he makes it look like he is enjoying his work everyday. Dan has the art of cruise directing down pat.:)

Which ship is he on? I'll be on the Jewel in September and it would be great if he was our CD!!;)

We had Dan on our Jewel cruise as CD and on the Dawn cruise as Assistant CD (when Matt Baker was the CD). The second time on the Jewel, we had Big Ken who was also wonderful! I think NCL has the best Cruise Directors, but Matt Baker is a legend!

We had Dan on our cruise in April, and this man never stopped working! I think the cruise director has a very hard job. Working with multiple age groups and personalities everyday, trying to keep their interest and motivate people to participate in activities is not an easy task. In addition, he makes it look like he is enjoying his work everyday. Dan has the art of cruise directing down pat.:)

Wow, I'm glad you had a much better experience with him in April than we did. He did absolutely nothing the week we were on board but instead let the ACD and cruise staff do all the work while he held the bar down...I know it's a matter of opinion, but he was by far the worst CD we'd ever had on NCL. And I felt sorry for his ACD and cruise staff who bursted their rears, IMHO.

We had Dan on our Jewel cruise as CD and on the Dawn cruise as Assistant CD (when Matt Baker was the CD). The second time on the Jewel, we had Big Ken who was also wonderful! I think NCL has the best Cruise Directors, but Matt Baker is a legend!

I'm with you Arzeena, Matt Baker is a legend! :D

Archived