C&A Saving Certificates

I got an email today telling me that my C&A Certificates are about to expire. I didnt know I had any certificates:confused: I just got everybody(me, DH,DS) registared for C&A recently.

Question-How often do the certificates come through? and how long do they stay current?

This is all new to me?

Thx

This link should cover everything and answer your questions - it is from the RCI website, "Crown & Anchor" tab. There are expiration dates for the certifcates as they are cruise specific. But they are issued regularly.

Cruise Offers: Crown & Anchor Society | Royal Caribbean International - Royal Caribbean International

Go to your C&A area on the RC web site and click on special offers. You will see the certificates there. They are for certain cruises and ships and are for $ off. The current ones expire June 31 and new ones will show up shortly after. This depends on how quickly they update the site. I think they stay for about 6 months. As a C&A member you have special offers. Check out the web site under C&A (blue tab at the top of the page far right).

I used this certificate for my upcoming August cruise. This was the first time that the cert. matched the cruise I wanted to go on. Worked out quite well and the discount was applied through my TA.

I got an email today telling me that my C&A Certificates are about to expire. I didnt know I had any certificates:confused: I just got everybody(me, DH,DS) registared for C&A recently.

Question-How often do the certificates come through? and how long do they stay current?

This is all new to me?

Thx

My husband and I both got this email today too. I think they are just reminding everyone that these certificates expires on Saturday.

I got the same email. The current certificates expire on June 30th so they are just letting everyone know. You log on to RCCL and click crown and anchor, then special offers and than saving certificates. I currently have a cruise booked and although I got the email, none of the certificates apply to my trip so just know that they may not for yours either.

Archived