CCL Booked Check the web site

I was doing my periodic check of my 3 booked cruises , and 2 were gone. I called CCL and talked to web support. They advised they were doing updates , and all did not transfer. Kinda scary when you have money paid down. They advised I would have to manually put in my other 2 cruises, which I did , and all still seems normal. Might be wise to take a screen shot of your bookings or documents for proof..Not real happy with this..:mad:

I was doing my periodic check of my 3 booked cruises , and 2 were gone. I called CCL and talked to web support. They advised they were doing updates , and all did not transfer. Kinda scary when you have money paid down. They advised I would have to manually put in my other 2 cruises, which I did , and all still seems normal. Might be wise to take a screen shot of your bookings or documents for proof..Not real happy with this..:mad:

thanks for the heads up, our Breeze cruise doesn't even show up. I will wait it out a few than give em heck! We have already paid down some of it as well..

Updates often cause issues. Calm down. Breathe. Imagine a beach somewhere with me on it enjoying myself. Lol!

We put updates in all the time where I work and 99% of the time, they are transparent to the customer. Sure, interface may look different, but they don't lose information. This happens every time Carnival's IT team touches something.

We put updates in all the time where I work and 99% of the time, they are transparent to the customer. Sure, interface may look different, but they don't lose information. This happens every time Carnival's IT team touches something.

I agree. All of my booked cruises were gone again yesterday. Fortunately I had written down the booking numbers so I was able to put them back in and I printed out a copy of the list. Today my 'days to sailing' counter is off by a mile, but I just booked another cruise last night. The website does not play well with changes, I'm afraid :rolleyes:

I'm in IT and it's amazing to me the issues Carnival's site has when they make changes. They obviously don't do much testing before they deploy!

If your booked cruises aren't showing it really doesn't mean anything--the way you see them is not how Carnival manages them. You still have your cruises booked, they're just not showing up on the cruise manager. It's really not a big deal, just frustrating to add them back in. :(

We have three cruises booked. They were on the web site last week. Yesterday I went on-line and they were all gone. I put in the next cruise booking number and information. OK! then I put in the next one. OK! then I put in the third one and the first one disappeared. Did it again and number 2 disappeared. Bottom line was that it would only hold 2 bookings and not 3. I will try again next week.

Once I added the missing bookings yesterday, they stayed there so far ..The lady I talked to said people are calling like crazy..

Yes, they've been inundated for weeks now. I feel for them. It's a shame they don't do the testing they should beforehand--it would save them so much time, money, and stress!

Once I added the missing bookings yesterday, they stayed there so far ..The lady I talked to said people are calling like crazy..

When I called yesterday, the woman I spoke with acted like she never heard of this problem:eek:

Probably should check again now..:)

Wow, no kidding. When they converted to the VIFP the cabin I booked for my nieces disappeared so I had to go find birthdays again to get it back on line. Now their cabin is there but mine is gone. Some companies don't have a clue how bad their poor execution of web sites make them look.

Archived