Platinum C&A Savings Certificate - favor please

Can someone who is Platinum status please check the C&A Savings Certificates that expire at the end of June for the coupon codes for the 10/1 Majesty of the Seas sailing and post them here? We're having some technical difficulties and I want to make sure I have them before the new ones are posted.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you. I see that. This sailing is still listed on there however, so can someone who is Platinum pull the codes for me? I can see them, however I am diamond, and also need to apply them to another cabin with platinum members who are having trouble accessing them.

Try HBAX for interior and HBAW for everything else.

I don't think Royal's website has updated the certificates yet. They have changed the expiration date on the website, but the certificates are the same as last month.

EDIT: Just noticed you asked for Platinum. The ones I gave you are for Diamond. Sorry.

I don't think Royal's website has updated the certificates yet. They have changed the expiration date on the website, but the certificates are the same as last month.

EDIT: Just noticed you asked for Platinum. The ones I gave you are for Diamond. Sorry.

I noticed on the last set of certificates the codes were the same for all levels...which really surprised me...but my sister is Plat. & I am D+ and we both had the same coupons...odd...

Same codes for platinum, just checked

I noticed on the last set of certificates the codes were the same for all levels...which really surprised me...but my sister is Plat. & I am D+ and we both had the same coupons...odd...

Same codes for platinum, just checked

Thanks for letting me know, I never realized the codes were the same.

Bob

Archived