Blue Lagoon - Nassau

Sparky1961

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Subscribing as we just booked this excursion (but beach break version as even that is pricey for 4)

Anyone book Blue Lagoon for a short time in port? Our excursion is only 4 hrs, but the place looks great so we signed up.

P.S. - My understanding is Royal has its own ferry waiting. And the excursion says that floats, mats are included (but Aqua park is extra). Can anyone verify this who has been on Royal's excursion?

Edited by LuCruise

we were at blue lagoon august 23 on a changed itinerary. I had prebooked it when we were supposed to be in port from 12-6. With the changed itinerary we ended up in port 8-6. Our reservation was transferred but we got more time at Blue Lagoon and it included lunch. The ride over is 30 minutes, there's lot to do, great for kids. We went to the snorkel area first. We had our own equipment. the snorkeling is good but there is little shade.

We went over to a different area after lunch which was surprisingly good. Very relaxing and scenic. We had wonderful day there.

we were at blue lagoon august 23 on a changed itinerary. I had prebooked it when we were supposed to be in port from 12-6. With the changed itinerary we ended up in port 8-6. Our reservation was transferred but we got more time at Blue Lagoon and it included lunch. The ride over is 30 minutes, there's lot to do, great for kids. We went to the snorkel area first. We had our own equipment. the snorkeling is good but there is little shade.

We went over to a different area after lunch which was surprisingly good. Very relaxing and scenic. We had wonderful day there.

Bonus that you got 2 extra hours. That's my one negative...is that we are only in Nassau from 7am - 2pm and so the excursion is 4hrs long. At least we get our own ferry to take us there and back.

Did your excursion have free use of the mats and stuff? And did your kids also go to the Aqua park? I think my older one will want to do that (and so DH or myself will join him). It looks like they give life jackets with that, which is good.