Just off Freedom

cyclenut -- yes, that was helpful! Thanks. I bought myself a book a few weeks ago so that I could better understand the technical aspects of photography, it has also been a big help. I got tired of coming back from vacations with OK pictures, including a few (lucky) great shots. I want them all to be great! Setting the bar high, so we'll see... :D

I'm off to read Peggy's review. Thanks for taking the time to write one, Peggy.

cyclenut -- yes, that was helpful! Thanks. I bought myself a book a few weeks ago so that I could better understand the technical aspects of photography, it has also been a big help. I got tired of coming back from vacations with OK pictures, including a few (lucky) great shots. I want them all to be great! Setting the bar high, so we'll see... :D

I'm off to read Peggy's review. Thanks for taking the time to write one, Peggy.

I can't claim that all my shots are great, not by a long shot :D

I take a lot of pictures and only some come out great, but that is why I take a lot of them.

Here are a few more:

c0e595b1.jpg

53f658dd.jpg

3af188d3.jpg

d6495fc3.jpg

ry%3D400

Does anyone have a picture of the adult pool with the bar in it? If so, will you post a picture of it. thank you.

Solarium Pool - underneath the bridge are 4 bar stools on either side - we hung out there quite a bit with our drinks :) There is not a bar in the pool - just stools. A bar is located next to the pool. The solarium had the roof opened all week!

Love all the pics. We will be boarding Aug 24th! Can't wait to revisit the Freedom!

We just got off and are sailing the Wonder just about a week after you set sail on the Freedom ... and I'm already jealous of you!

Archived