Just off Freedom

Got back Sunday after a wonderful week on the Freedom. Couldn't have asked for better weather, food, service. Graham Seymour was great as CD. We had 3 cabins between the 7 of us (2 humps and 1 corner AFT).:)

We always have a perfect cruise we taken the FOS four times and twice on the LOS her sister ship in the past 6 years. We love Portofino's so much that on our last cruise we dined there three times and twice at Chops. We also love the buffets all of them so much better selection and quality than Carnival, no comparison at all in fact. :)

Love the mojito's, entertainment your right its an overall perfect cruise glad you had a great time. :)

ATTENTION PEGGY!

Uploading photos is easy once you have done it a few times.

I have posted a link below to the Corvette Forum Help Section. The Corvette Forum uses the same software that CC does so what they suggest will work here.

I also use PhotoBucket to host my photos online. I pay for the Premium level which I think costs $25/year and is worth it for me as I post zillions of photos.

Free will work fine if you don't post too many photos and have too many people looking at them.

Jim

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/help-forum/2525927-the-official-how-to-post-pictures-thread.html

ATTENTION PEGGY!

Uploading photos is easy once you have done it a few times.

I have posted a link below to the Corvette Forum Help Section. The Corvette Forum uses the same software that CC does so what they suggest will work here.

I also use PhotoBucket to host my photos online. I pay for the Premium level which I think costs $25/year and is worth it for me as I post zillions of photos.

Free will work fine if you don't post too many photos and have too many people looking at them.

Jim

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/help-forum/2525927-the-official-how-to-post-pictures-thread.html

Thanks I will practice. My pictures are uploaded to Shutterfly - will that work there?

Peggy,

It looks like you have posting photos all figured out.

Have fun!

PS - You can never post too many photos...

Yes, we need pictures so I can prepare for July 29th aboard the Freedom.

Smitty

Nice pictures, Peggy! I'm booked on FOS later this year so I'm interested in your pictures of the ship especially. How about inside your cabin and the view from your balcony, the Royal Promenade, pool decks, lounges, view from the helipad, the Windjammer, the theater, rock wall, sports deck, Chops, the ice show, etc. I know those of us who plan to sail FOS have probably already seen loads of pics, but personally, I can't get enough. Oh, though I'm on the other itinerary, I'm sure some would like to see pics from your time ashore too.

Can you tell me about Shutterfly? Is that what you are uploading your pics to? Is it a free host site? I ask because I want to include pictures like you are (after my cruise) and all I have been able to do in the past are the thumbnails, those really lose something. Yours are coming out really nice.

Glad you enjoyed your cruise, I'll be watching for your review.

Archived