Show times on Rhapsody

Simple question.....what are the show times on Rhapsody? We need to sort out our dining time to fit in. We are looking to dine earlish then see the shows.

Shows are timed around 6pm and 8:30pm traditional dining times, so typically 9pm for early dining and 7pm for late dining. Also, there are at least a couple of nights when there is one show only, at 7:45pm.

Shows are timed around 6pm and 8:30pm traditional dining times, so typically 9pm for early dining and 7pm for late dining. Also, there are at least a couple of nights when there is one show only, at 7:45pm.

On the nights where there is only one show at 7.45, how would this work around dining times. We have late dining - I am assuming the 7.45 show will be a shorter one and finish just in time for us to get to the dining room at 8.30?

On the nights where there is only one show at 7.45, how would this work around dining times. We have late dining - I am assuming the 7.45 show will be a shorter one and finish just in time for us to get to the dining room at 8.30?

Most all the shows are 45 minutes long. Some people would still leave the show a few minutes early, which is always publicly noted if the show happens to be a comedian.

Most all the shows are 45 minutes long. Some people would still leave the show a few minutes early, which is always publicly noted if the show happens to be a comedian.

Ahh makes sense - thanks for the reply. And I'll make sure to stay till the end :p

Archived