Oasis luggage valet time?

We plan to use luggage valet from Oasis in Sept. Our flight home has been changed from 12:55 PM to 12 noon. What is the time requirement for luggage valet from Oasis, please? Hoping we can still do this. I believe in Cape Canaveral it was 12:30 PM.

If you're flying out of FLL....flights can be no earlier than 11:30am....If flying out of MIA...flights can be no earlier than 2:30pm...These times are based on Oasis arriving into Port Everglades...And of course if the airline you are using participates in RCI's luggage valet program.

• 4 weeks later...
We will be flying home in December-does anyone know if we can still use luggage valet for a flight home at 11:30am??

I was just off Oasis last Saturday and here's the exact verbiage from my Luggage Valet form.

"Flights must depart after 11:30am (from Ft. Lauderdale) or after 2:00pm (from Miami) on the day of the ship's arrival into Ft. Lauderdale."

Since you leave at exactly 11:30am, you might want to call but I would think you'd be fine.

Archived