Carnival Victory & Monkeys

kimmyg726

We are sailing on the Victory in October and would love some feedback on places to see monkeys. I have read about some not so nice experiences in St. Kitts. We would love to see some monkeys in the wild and have an up close experience as well...possibly holding one on one of the beaches. Thanks in advance for the help!

We are sailing on the Victory in October and would love some feedback on places to see monkeys. I have read about some not so nice experiences in St. Kitts. We would love to see some monkeys in the wild and have an up close experience as well...possibly holding one on one of the beaches. Thanks in advance for the help!

Just off this cruise at the end of May - go to "Shipwreck" bar and grill on the beach in St Kitts , monkeys and mongooses come out to feed but you have to be very quiet trying to get their picture because they will run off. Drinks were $5, food was great and the beach massage was the best. Taxi ride over was $10

Definitely check out doing a tour with Royston. His website is roystontours dot com. We have been on 6 cruises and his tour was one of the best ever!!

We did a private tour with him during our day in St. Kitts this past January and he was very willing to make sure we did and saw everything we wanted. We spent a long time just watching a bunch of monkeys playing in the trees...they were hilarious!

I have many photos...including one of the monkeys...in my review from our Victory cruise. If you are interested, you can find the review by clicking on this link.

You will love the islands on this cruise!!

We had the best experience at a little zoo in Roatan during our tour with Victor Bodden. One of my girlfriends couldn't make that trip so we are hoping that she can have a little monkey fun this time.

The Monkeys at Victor Bodden's home are not kept in large enough cages and the babies have been taken away from mum far too early and are terrified.

What a shame, could be wonderful.

Archived