Radiance of the Seas Library

19 day cross Pacific cruise coming up with 13 days at sea to really relax!! How extensive is the library book choice as I would prefer real books rather than my eBook and I really do not want to pack too many books with me with airline weight limits to Honolulu. Can you take two books out at a time or are there restrictions? Thanks.

I thought the Radiance library was okay the last time I sailed. I honestly don't remember if you can take two books out at a time. But I do have a suggestion. The last time I was in the Honolulu airport, there were several rather good book stores. Why not wait until you arrive in Honolulu to purchase several books. Even better if you are flying in a day early. Check with the hotel front desk or concierge to find a bookstore. I totally envy you your trip on the Radiance. She is a most beautiful ship with tons of places to curl up, read a book and watch the sea.

Pamela

We have just done the same trip but in reverse when the radiance sailed back to Vancouver in April it was a great trip nice to have so many sea days and the time flew by. The library is easy to get to so you could get a book out everyday if you wanted am sure you can get more then one but then we never tried (didnt have time to do that much reading lol) the library is huge but am sure you will find enough to keep you busy, yell out if you want to ask me anything :)

Archived