Anchorage Shuttle Buses

djwho

When planning for our cruise on the Amsterdam, we were trying to get times of when the shuttles ran. Hopefully this is helpful.

Just left Anchorage yesterday and the shuttle buses are there when the ship is cleared. Also the last shuttle back to the ship is 9:00 p.m.

Donna

When planning for our cruise on the Amsterdam, we were trying to get times of when the shuttles ran. Hopefully this is helpful.

Just left Anchorage yesterday and the shuttle buses are there when the ship is cleared. Also the last shuttle back to the ship is 9:00 p.m.

Donna

Thanks for the infomation, I can use it too.

Thanks for that info. I may need it later this year, when I'm on the Amsterdam.

I presume the drop-off stop is the Egan Center?

Last year when we took the 14 day cruise the shuttle buses did drop us off in downtown Anchorage at the Egan Center. It was very easy and there were plenty of buses with very little waiting time.

Last year when we took the 14 day cruise the shuttle buses did drop us off in downtown Anchorage at the Egan Center. It was very easy and there were plenty of buses with very little waiting time.

We are on the 24th of Aug. Amsterdam 14 day sailing as well and really appreciate this information. Sounds like a great plan to use that. It is the first time we will have visited Anchorage.

Last year when we took the 14 day cruise the shuttle buses did drop us off in downtown Anchorage at the Egan Center.

Thanks. I know just where that is, and where everything else I care about is in relation to that.

Yes, the shuttle is running and dropping at the Egan Center. We took the shuttle (thanks Anchorage!) and when we departed the shuttle, walked around the corner to the Visitor "cabin" and took the again free shuttle to the Alaska Zoo.

There is also a free shuttle to an ulu factory that runs from the same spot.

We must say, we found Anchorage a very cruise friendly port, but then few ships go directly in there as Amsterdam does. And we found the town, upon our return from the cute zoo, more cosmopolitan than we expected!! We had a lovely late lunch, did a bit of browsing about and returned to the ship via the free shuttle. Great stop....:D

Archived