Which Pier in Ports?

How can you find out which pier your ship will dock in San Juan and/or St.Thomas? I tried googling but didn't find what I was looking for.

If you are referring to your upcoming Explorer cruise, most likely the pier right downtown in Old San Juan, and Havensight in St. Thomas.

When San Juan is an embarkation or disembarkation port, they usually use the Pan American pier. When San Juan is a port of call on an itinerary that starts and ends somewhere else, they usually use the pier in Old San Juan.

In St. Thomas, Royal Caribbean almost always uses the pier at Havensight except for Allure and Oasis which are too large to dock there, so those two ships use the Crown Bay pier. (In a rare instance when too many ships are in port relative to the number which can be accomodated at Havensight, a ship might get "bumped" to Crown Bay, but it's not typical).

Thanks, Donna and Clarea. Yes this is for planning with my EOS cruise and I wanted to make sure of where would dock.

Now, I can look up maps and be sure where we will be. There will be 4 ships in San Juan, only 1 in St.Thomas.

Thanks again.

J

Archived