I feel really silly but,

This happens often, he doesn't recognize/admit that he is a cruise addict. The first step to treatment is admitting you have a problem! lol

Who wants to be treated? I hope I have this addiction for the rest of my life! :) Remember . . rehab is for quitters!

As long as he doesn't have to plan anything and I handle all the details and the finances are ok, he is happy to go cruising.:). He leaves all the anticipation and excitement to me until it is time to leave, then he starts getting excited and anxious to get on board. I have one contiunous addiction with no plans of getting over the addiction. LOL

I can relate! Lol I've been chomping at the bit for my passport to come so I could do my online check-in. Still over 50 days to go so I had plenty of time but I wanted to do it N-O-W! Lol applied for it 3 weeks ago tomorrow but it came today so we now have our Sea Passes printed and ready. :D

Oh, and I'm already looking at tons of other cruises and dreaming even though I haven't ever cruised before. I'm 99% sure nothing will change in my desire there. ;)

We are going to be on Brilliance of the Seas from February 23 through March 9th. This will be our 4th cruise, and our first on this class. Prior to this we have cruise the Voyager class of ships.

I booked our very first B2B in April of 2011 just as soon as I could. We leave in February of 2013. I check our reservation every couple of days and now I can purchase a beverage package!! I feel so happy! It makes the cruise feel so much closer. So, am I crazy? Be honest but be kind ok? :o

If you think you're crazy, I guess we're all crazy. I admit to checking my reservation every couple of days too and like you say, when you can start booking excursions and beverages, it feels so much closer. And don't worry, it'll be February before you know it. Enjoy you cruise, nothing compares to the first one. And be ready to get hooked :D

Cindy

Archived