Whats playing on MUTS in the Med this summer?

Adventures ahead

We came off Ruby on Thursday. There were films on most nights. We went to two but I cannot remember the names. They were quite good.

I loved the cookies and milk that came round.

Having suffered through a couple of frustrating MUTS screenings (iffy dead-pixeiled images, substandard sound), I'd never save a pic I actually wanted to see for MUTS. But that's just me.

What is playing for MUTS on the Ruby in the Mediterranian.

Go read the thread by Pia about her "live from" the Caribbean Princess recently. She gives a day by day list of what is playing on MUTS.

It was not a Med cruise, but all the Princess ships have the same movies to show.

What is playing for MUTS on the Ruby in the Mediterranian.

There was Iron lady, Hugo,Tin Tin, there were also a few silent films?? really old ones during the day can't remember them all but thought that it was a worse selection than the last Princess cruise we took be then again that is personal taste.

One thing they did do was start getting the chairs ready really early in the afternoon which we found a bit off putting as you felt you were in the way.

I don't actually know what there showing right now since it's always being updated but in general take a look at the latest releases on DVD & they usually select the best of those although if there's lots of bad language they won't show in on MUTS. Occasionally they show something long before it released to DVD (like "The Help") but that's rare since it does cost them lots extra and if they feel it's a good movie they'll also keep it for a veeeeeery long time and use it for viewing in the cabins.

Some of the movies on the Crown last month: Crazy Stupid Love, In Time, Mission Impossible 3, War Horse, The Iron Lady, Footloose, and Sherlock Holmes.

And, of course, the same concerts that are always on: Lionel Richie, Beyonce, etc. No sports were shown on MUTS.

Just off the Diamond last week where they had listed at the beginning of the week the movies to be shown. Hunger Games was listed though never shown, which was a real bummer as I have been wanting to see this one. Hope it makes it to your cruise on time.

The latest email for the Crown say Hunger Games and Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.

I'm a bit gutted as just loaded all three books in the hunger games trilogy on my kindle to read on the cruise lol

I highly recommend reading the first book before watching the movie, but you can still read the other 2 on your cruise. We had the same other movie listed, and I had to look it up on IMDB because I'd never even heard of it. Then again, I'm typically out of touch with movies. We only see a few a year in theaters, but often enjoy several on our cruises. In fact, I'd estimate that we see as many or more movies on a one week cruise as we see in theaters the whole rest of the year.

The latest email for the Crown say Hunger Games and Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.

I'm a bit gutted as just loaded all three books in the hunger games trilogy on my kindle to read on the cruise lol

They must have gotten a deal on that one- sounds like a real loser.

They must have gotten a deal on that one- sounds like a real loser.

Its actually pretty good - its a feel-good comedy set mostly in India. I've been to India and I assured our friends that yes, India really does look like this (cows in the street, etc). We'll probably watch it again if its still on the CRown in Sept.

Just off the Diamond last week where they had listed at the beginning of the week the movies to be shown. Hunger Games was listed though never shown, which was a real bummer as I have been wanting to see this one. Hope it makes it to your cruise on time.

Noooooo! We are going on the Diamond next week and purposefully haven't watched the movie (have already read the book) because I knew it would be showing and I wanted it to be special.

...Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. My friends who saw this movie loved it. I can hardly wait to see it! Nice.;)

I really liked this movie and so has everyone that I know that has seen it. You will enjoy it. :):)

I really liked this movie and so has everyone that I know that has seen it. You will enjoy it. :):)

You have that right! We're looking SO forward to MUTS in the Med! Two of of our last three cruises were too cold to enjoy the ship outside and MUTS (Alaska and Hawaii from LA). We've seen the production shows multiple times, so it's evening R&R and MUTS for us. (We also enjoy going to the audience participation shows. Sometimes you can't pay enough to hear what some people are willing to say!:D) We've only gone to a couple of movies in the past couple of years so expect that a number of the MUTS movies will be new to us.

Archived