review-Just got back fr a cruise with exbf-update

slam0626

I don't know anyone in their right mind that wouldn't be worried that something might happen and the funny thing is in Sept him and I will be over in Afghanistan together for 3m straight 12 hrs a day together. So I don't know how she's gonna deal with it. But no matter what I will never get back with him even if we are in Afghanistan and wanting some companionship.

Are you in the AF at Nellis?

Are you in the AF at Nellis?

nope I'm not in the military I only work when I go overseas I just happen to live in Vegas. hopefully not for long I'm hoping to move to Va Beach next year

I am so glad you updated us!!!! I was trying just the other day to remember your screen name to see if you posted anything.

I'm glad you did go, and you sound much better and stronger for having done it. I'm laughing about Benihana :)

Afghanistan - are you guys in the service?

Good luck!!!!

no we aren't in the service I used to be in the AF

One time, a long time ago I had been dating someone on and off for years. All through high school and we reunited when he went to college in boston, I liked him, he liked me, but there was just no TA DA moment between us. We just continued to date. Then we went up north with a bunch of friends, and he said he wanted to end the relationship. I thought it odd that he would say that while neither of us had a way to get back home, but said OK, just as long as I still have my place in my hotel room, I went out with some friends and came back, and my place was GONE! I walked away and left the hotel room door wide open on a very cold night, woke up a friend who had a truck and my girl friend and I rode all the way back to Boston in the back of a pick up truck in the middle of the night. My hat goes off to you girl friend! Yeah I still would have gone on the cruise, but I would be contemplating throwing his butt over board the whole time.

Wow it sounds like you are better off without him. But it is odd that he would cut things off before the cruise but stay in the same cabin and hotel with you. And then deploy with you and without her. Did he catch the clap from that other female or something? Odd odd odd. Definately better off without him. I don't think I could have done the cruise without tossing his crap over as mentioned by another poster. Good luck in the sandbox. Stay strong- and away from him!

Wow it sounds like you are better off without him. But it is odd that he would cut things off before the cruise but stay in the same cabin and hotel with you. And then deploy with you and without her. Did he catch the clap from that other female or something? Odd odd odd. Definately better off without him. I don't think I could have done the cruise without tossing his crap over as mentioned by another poster. Good luck in the sandbox. Stay strong- and away from him!

well she doesn't work with us so he has no choice to deploy with me unless he quits and she doesn't even live in the same city as us so I'm not too sure how it's gonna last with her. oh well not for me to understand or care about. Stick a fork in me I'm done LOL

I was wondering how your situation worked out. I'm glad to hear it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Honestly, I was afraid you would be miserable. What happened to your original post? I was wanting to reread it before I read your update, but I can't find it.

That really sucks... Met a man on my last cruise, his wife waited till the first day of their cruise to tell him she wanted a divorce and threw his ring overboard.

I suppose some guys would consider that a bonus cruise.... I wouldn't but who knows, someone might. ;)

Girl, you'll never figure it out by yourself. It's very simple. Even though you dated, he was never "yours" in the first place. By 'Yours" meaning he wasn't ready for you, nor any other girl including the present girlfriend, he simply hasn't completed sowing his oats. He was really smart enough to tell you, in his own way, he still likes you enough to be friends, but isn't in love with you. At least he's NOT leading you on. To say you are better off without him is not accurate, he was part of your short lifespan, the memories of fun times will forever be imbedded in your head. I wish I could remember the saying about releasing a dog. If it comes back, he is yours, if it doesn't come back, it was never yours in the first place.

Someday someone will come and be "yours".

I can't use the words I like to in describing your ex. I'll say this, he is a jerk, doesn't deserve you, and will probably regret his stupid azz decision some day. Move on and when he comes back saying what a mistake he made, tell him you are now dating me and to buzz off. That's your story and you're sticking to it.

I was wondering how your situation worked out. I'm glad to hear it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Honestly, I was afraid you would be miserable. What happened to your original post? I was wanting to reread it before I read your update, but I can't find it.

guess it was off topic so the ppl in charge of this board deleted it

Archived