Packing/ havent begun

you got PLENTY of time!! il be packing the day before.. for a dual vaca at that.. :) wash the night before( sunday )... and a bed room floor covered in clothes and stuff the night before ( monday) happy packing!

do you lay out your outfits all together too?? i tend to try to make sure i have enough and a basic idea of what i want.. then it all goes haywire once on vaca n i mix it all up

I pack the night before. My theory is if I forget something I can buy it in the first port.

Just dont forget your credit card, I left it lying on my arm chair once.. that is bad.

Anything else, who cares.

If you pack too early your stuff will get wrinkled. I pack and then as soon as Im on the ship, hang it up in the humidty, no wrinkles. Better to pack last minute to me.

We leave at the same time Friday for a Saturday cruise. I haven't started packing yet, but I have made my list. I was feeling fine about it, and now suddenly I have all this anxiety about it! Can't wait to be on that ship!!!!!

We leave at 6 am Friday morning for our Sat cruise. I haven't even begun packing!

we leave tuesday for florida... come back that sunday, then leave wednesday for the cruise... the kid, she's magically packed. me, i haven't even looked at a suitcase. it'll be a night before/morning of affair.

Plenty of time! (says the woman who already has the suitcases out for a cruise in 62 days)

i got you beat. I leave in 73 days and i'm 90% packed!:eek:

Started shopping for my toiletries the other day.LOL

Can you tell i'm ready to go!:D

Plenty of time! (says the woman who already has the suitcases out for a cruise in 62 days)

Lol, that is how I am too!

I think that if I stare at the suitcase long enough my cruise will hurry up and get here.

i got you beat. I leave in 73 days and i'm 90% packed!:eek:

Started shopping for my toiletries the other day.LOL

Can you tell i'm ready to go!:D

EEks! Hope you bring some wrinkle release!

We leave on the 27 for our cruise. I'll get the suitcases out this weekend and start with things we are not using, like snorkle stuff and other travel stuff.

We're leaving home on September 6th right after DH gets out of work, so we've got to be packed by the 5th.

Right now all of our "stuff" is packed (first aid kit, toiletries, misc odds and ends), clothes we'll probably pack on September 3rd since it's Labor Day and neither of us work that day.

Come on September!!

Archived