Hangers

Yes, there are about 12 I believe. If I remember correctly. Plus there is one or more portions of the closet that can be used as shelving. I store our shorts/tees/ & non wrinkle items on those. Closet has 3 sections + 2-3 drawers at the dressing table.

Yes Mr Bond you can get all the hangers you wish.

Thank you, Sir. May I add that I have come to really appreciate your posts? Over the last year on CC every time I notice a post of yours, I take the time to read it. You are a very intelligent individual who always knows what's going on. Thank you for your words of wisdom!

Covertly Yours,

Bond

Yes, they do provide you with hangers. I however, always throw in about 1 doz. extra wire hangers in my suitcase (they don't take up much room) because I like to hang all my stuff. I know you can ask the room steward for more hangers, but the wire ones take up less space in the closets and I have lots of stuff!:D

I also take a couple of wire hangers and a few skirt/pant hangers (the kind they give you at Kohls.) The hangers in the closet attach to the loops on the closet rod so if I rinse something out, I use the wire ones to hang things in the bathroom. And they never seem to give me enough pants hangers.

Then I just leave them at the end of the cruise.

Archived