Noro Virus on Sun Princess??

On RCL there was always an attendant on our med cruise hanging around in the Public bathrooms. I didn't observe any of the grotty behaviour described here. Maybe it's already happening on some cruises?

And yes, I hate it when I'm sprung opening the door with my elbows. :p

On RCL there was always an attendant on our med cruise hanging around in the Public bathrooms. I didn't observe any of the grotty behaviour described here. Maybe it's already happening on some cruises?

And yes, I hate it when I'm sprung opening the door with my elbows. :p

There has certainly been a push on my last 3 cruises where it is happening. I use the paper towels to open the doors and then throw the towel into the bin.:D

There has certainly been a push on my last 3 cruises where it is happening. I use the paper towels to open the doors and then throw the towel into the bin.:D

We also use the paper towels to open the doors. I am still flabbergasted at how many people (women) do not wash their hands, and the amount of people who just use water and no soap!

Nicki

We also use the paper towels to open the doors. I am still flabbergasted at how many people (women) do not wash their hands, and the amount of people who just use water and no soap!

Nicki

The stupid thing is we all learn about hygiene and washing hands when we are children.:D