Formal night and Pinnacle Grill - advice now please.

chita

We have just booked the Pinnacle Grill on our upcoming Med.Empires cruise. We've booked for the evening we leave Istanbul (24th July).I have just read somewhere here that this is posssibly a Formal Night.We haven't planned for formal dining on our cruise.

Anybody know if this WILL be a formal night?

Can we change the reservation on line if necessary or should we wait till getting on board?

What would be appropriate clothing for a non-formal night in the Pinnacle?

We have just booked the Pinnacle Grill on our upcoming Med.Empires cruise. We've booked for the evening we leave Istanbul (24th July).I have just read somewhere here that this is posssibly a Formal Night.We haven't planned for formal dining on our cruise.

Anybody know if this WILL be a formal night?

Can we change the reservation on line if necessary or should we wait till getting on board?

What would be appropriate clothing for a non-formal night in the Pinnacle?

The only way you can change your reservation on line is to cancel and then re-book. You can change it when you get on board. If you are concerned it is a formal night and have another specific night in mind if it is, you can book another Pinnacle dinner now on line. Once you are on board and find out which is the better date - cancel the other dinner and you will receive obc.

Dress in the Pinnacle on non formal nights is the same as the MDR. Some men do tend to wear a jacket but it is not necessary nor required.

When we ate in the Pinnacle on non formal nights, most men were dressed nice, but no suits, ties, etc that I saw. One formal night there was a gentleman w/o a jacket. Saw the matire'd bring one over and place on the back of the gentlman's chair-so polite, would of never noticed if I hadn't been watching. My experience is that a lot of folks want to dine in the Pinnacle on formal nights-just adds a little something 'extra' to the evening.

Archived