Does anyone know

BlueLadyBlue

Does anyone know when O will post their January 2014 sailings? We are looking at a very interesting itinerary on HAL but think we would prefer O (never cruised on either) so I guess I'm just impatient waiting to see what O is offering.

They have a lovely itinerary for Jan 2013 Cape Town to Singapore so hoping for something similar not SA or Aus/NZ as we have been there.

Thanks BTW love CC :)

Does anyone know when O will post their January 2014 sailings? We are looking at a very interesting itinerary on HAL but think we would prefer O (never cruised on either) so I guess I'm just impatient waiting to see what O is offering.

They have a lovely itinerary for Jan 2013 Cape Town to Singapore so hoping for something similar not SA or Aus/NZ as we have been there.

Thanks BTW love CC :)

Great choice.... We did this one this past December/January. You will love it!! This is a standard Nautica run.

Generally in early/mid September. So you have two more months to wait. This one does fill up and oversells.

Great choice.... We did this one this past December/January. You will love it!! This is a standard Nautica run.

Generally in early/mid September. So you have two more months to wait. This one does fill up and oversells.

Paul,

We are also interested in SANDS AND SAFARIS - Cape Town to Hong Kong. I have read some of the older reviews for this itinerary. Can you please say whether ports were changed for others, were the ports satisfactory, what off-shore tours you did. Can you book your own or are O tours the only option? Can you wander on your own in any of the ports? Did you find the time too long on Nautica? We are about to take our 4th Oceania cruise October 12 on Marina. My TA has told me that the 2014 cruises will be out sometime in August. Thank you for any comments.

Paul,

We are also interested in SANDS AND SAFARIS - Cape Town to Hong Kong. I have read some of the older reviews for this itinerary. Can you please say whether ports were changed for others, were the ports satisfactory, what off-shore tours you did. Can you book your own or are O tours the only option? Can you wander on your own in any of the ports? Did you find the time too long on Nautica? We are about to take our 4th Oceania cruise October 12 on Marina. My TA has told me that the 2014 cruises will be out sometime in August. Thank you for any comments.

I am Paul but not the one you asked for :D

IIRC, the biggest disappointment on this itinerary was the late omission of 3 day visit to Myanmar - understandably a huge disappointment to many.

Paul,

Agree with the other Paul :) -- Myanmar was the greatest disappointment being cancelled. So was Kenya being removed.

However that said the cruise was the best one so far -- and we certainly did not want to leave the ship even after 35 days.

We did only 3 ship tours and all the rest were private.

You might want to check out the current roll call for the one in 2013.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1489999

Here is the roll call for the cruise in 2012

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1306196

To the TWO Pauls. Thank you so much for comments and two links. The 2011 one will certainly contain a wealth of info after I browse through 11 pages...lol I hope to be first out of the gate booking this cruise for 2014. Hope they don't push it back to before Xmas as this year's January 5, 2013 date is a good one. I see they are not even doing Myanamar (sp) in January.

To the TWO Pauls. Thank you so much for comments and two links. The 2011 one will certainly contain a wealth of info after I browse through 11 pages...lol I hope to be first out of the gate booking this cruise for 2014. Hope they don't push it back to before Xmas as this year's January 5, 2013 date is a good one. I see they are not even doing Myanamar (sp) in January.

Definitely NOT before Xmas. Nautica arrives in Dubai on 8 Dec 2013. So the Dubai to Capetown leg is generally 28 to 30 days. So likely the date will be close to the 5 Jan time-frame.

Regarding Myanmar -- the reason given were the treasury sanctions which were in place then. These will likely be removed so it is possible they made add this back??

Archived