Embark Monday Venice but leave Tuesday from Venice?

Stevie44875

I am taking a Eastern Mediterranean cruise that embarks in Venice on Monday but the ship doesn't leave till Tuesday afternoon. Has anyone taken a cruise like this? Wondering once we get onboard and get our sea pass card can we get off the ship and tour around Venice? Cruising with Royal.

I was wondering the same thing! we board on monday the the ship (NCL) doesn't leave till the next day. what I was wondering is how late at night on the monday can you be out and about in venice before you have to get back on the ship?

This is a very common thing with Venice. We have three cruise coming up. The first and third en with an overnight in Venice and the middle begins with one. Once you check in, you can leave to see the city. You just have to be back by the all onboard time, usually 30 minutes before sailing. You can get on and off as often as you wish. If it applies to you, verify that the gangway will be open all night.

Yes, it is a pleasure to have an overnight in Venice. Once you board I would get settled in and then go off the ship and enjoy Venice. You can go on and off as long as you want.

It's fun to walk around Venice at night as well.

Keith

We've stayed overnight in Venice on the Voyager, and more recently, on the Solstice. It's wonderful seeing the city at night! Venice is impossibly romantic to begin with but at night it's even more so. Lucky you!

Archived