Teen curfew times

pdteneyck

Just off the Sky and there's also not a curfew for 13 and under. I was walking around the ship around 11:30 pm and went to check out the arcade and kids area on the assumption that they would be empty, I was wrong.

I almost got buffaloed by a stampeding herd of 7-10 kids all under 3.5ft and not a parent in sight. The arcade, which was located at the end of two halls of staterooms,had an Air Hockey table and I could hear the clanging from both ends of each hallway. Glad that we didn't book a room in that area, I checked my notes and one of the cabins I was considering was in that area. Once I saw that it was near the 'kids area' I crossed it off the list. There was another "Air Hockey' table in the teens area that was pcoketed between Italian 'pay' restaurant and the sports bar. I was entertaining the thoughts of attending the pay food but opted out after knowing you could hear the racket in the restaurant.

It would be very difficult to enforce, it's up to each family to decide.

Sadly, some parents could care less what their kids are doing and let them run wild. Letting them stay out late is not all that bad, but running wild is another story.

Sorry - curfew; Does that mean the time when youngsters or kids have to be in the cabin or at least not run around without parents?

As I recall there was something like that on the GEM 2010 and JADE 2011: When we asked we have been told that they have to be in the cabin at 1 AM (15/16 years old then).

Sadly, some parents could care less what their kids are doing and let them run wild. Letting them stay out late is not all that bad, but running wild is another story.

Yup, a ship is a playground for teenager to run around without an once of supervision. We saw a lot of them hanging in the stairwells from 11:00pm until 1-2 AM. Having a teenage son of our own my 1st thought was where were their parents? I'm not talking 17, 18, 19 year olds. I'm talking 12, 13, 14

According to NCL's website curfews are at the discretion of the Captain, but it goes on to say that children under 17 (not accompanied by an adult) are not allowed after 1am

Then someone is not following the rules:D

Archived