Boxed wine packages still available?

jff50

On all of our past Princess cruises, Princess has offered a box of 3 wines. We have purchased the box, and brought the wines to dinner. We've really enjoyed them. Just wondering if Princess still offers these, or have they eliminated them.

On all of our past Princess cruises, Princess has offered a box of 3 wines. We have purchased the box, and brought the wines to dinner. We've really enjoyed them. Just wondering if Princess still offers these, or have they eliminated them.

Just off the CB. Yes, wine package was available, but I believe it was for more than three bottles.

Just off the CB. Yes, wine package was available, but I believe it was for more than three bottles.

I've seen information on Princess' new wine packages--card for 5+ bottles of wine off the standard wine list. This is fairly new. I'm wondering if Princess eliminated the boxed set when the new wine packages were implemented.

The boxed set is a predetermined set of three wines--the three wines have varied some with time. My recollection from my last Princess cruise was that the set included Robert Mondavi Reserve Cabernet, Sena, and Ruffino Modus.

I think I'd prefer this to the new wine package, but I'd at least like the option.

I've seen information on Princess' new wine packages--card for 5+ bottles of wine off the standard wine list. This is fairly new. I'm wondering if Princess eliminated the boxed set when the new wine packages were implemented.

The boxed set is a predetermined set of three wines--the three wines have varied some with time. My recollection from my last Princess cruise was that the set included Robert Mondavi Reserve Cabernet, Sena, and Ruffino Modus.

I think I'd prefer this to the new wine package, but I'd at least like the option.

The new package, now that I think of it, was for five and you could choose whatever you wanted in a certain price range. Red, white, rose'........your choice. I didn't pay too much attention to it.

I think OP was referring to a special offer for three bottles of fine wine at one of the wine tasting sessions.

I think OP was referring to a special offer for three bottles of fine wine at one of the wine tasting sessions.

Exactly, although I've also been able to get it in the dining room.

Archived