Beverage Card

martiniren

KK - are you saying I can't use the beverage card for Grey Goose vodka for the entire cruise? Or do you mean I can't buy a Grey Goose vodka cocktail with the beverage card during Happy Hour?

You can't use the Beverage Card for Grey Goose drinks during the Happy Hour for the $1 second drink.

If you are willing to pay $6.95 for each drink and not be part of the Happy Hour prices -- they will gladly charge you for both drinks.

You can't use the Beverage Card for Grey Goose drinks during the Happy Hour for the $1 second drink.

If you are willing to pay $6.95 for each drink and not be part of the Happy Hour prices -- they will gladly charge you for both drinks.

KK has it:D

Grey Goose is not part of the happy hour pricing - so no one can get the second drink for $1 more.

You can use your beverage card for any drink on board the ship except at happy hour for what drinks qualify. (permission seems to vary on some ships - I had no problem using mine on the Prinsendam nor on the Maasdam for happy hour but there have been others who reported they could not use theirs at happy hour)

Archived