Beverage List?

Hi everyone,

Does RCI have a drink menu? We're cruising with RCI for the first time next year and just want a feel for what's available. Well, honestly, I'm already daydreaming about the trip and want to know what beer I should imagine I'm holding. :)

I apologize if this question has been asked repeatedly (I did look through the first few pages of this board and didn't see any threads about this).

Thanks!

Pretty much anything you want, they will make! Prices are as high or higher than land-based bars, for the most part! They carry most of the domestic beers, and some "imports", either bottled or draught.

Wine....overpriced, IMO....cost more for a glass than I pay for a double bottle at home....I stay clear of wine on cruises!

Mixed drinks will be your best "bang" for the buck....drinks are mixed strong...and the price depends on the "shelf" of liquor you choose.

The bar menu is the same for all ships. I printed this out and enjoyed working my way through it. My all time favorite was the pear melon martini and my least favorite was the chocolate mudslide. Enjoy.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/33759184/RCL-Explorer-of-the-Seas-Bar-Menu#archive

For an extra $2 or $2.50 you can get the fancy glasses in the pictures. Don't miss the after dinner cordials, they were some of the best drinks all week.

Great link Dacsmom, btw is this up to date price list? Newbie, sailing this Sept on the Navigator of the seas, eastern med.

Sorry to ask this but what is a DOD ?

Drink of the day.

Great link Dacsmom, btw is this up to date price list? Newbie, sailing this Sept on the Navigator of the seas, eastern med.

Sorry to ask this but what is a DOD ?

There may be a newer list out there, but this one was accurate in May. The drink of the day is a special drink at a reduced price. I like them because it lets me try something new that I may not have thought of.

There may be a newer list out there, but this one was accurate in May. The drink of the day is a special drink at a reduced price. I like them because it lets me try something new that I may not have thought of.

"Mixed" feelings here...LOL...thanks , dacsmom, this is wonderful. Cruising is the only time I indulge in these exotic drinks, it's part of the fun to try something new. But now it's even harder to wait for January and our next cruise !

What beers can I expect on Voyager of the Seas when she comes to Australia. I guess there is a possibility that they may load her up with Aussie beer - but I hope not!! :rolleyes:

Barry

Archived