Restaurant question for Nassau

Can anyone give me the name of a restaurant in Nassau that we can walk to? My best friend and I are taking the Miracle and we have both been there and done that with Nassau a few times. We thought we would just do a little shopping and maybe have lunch. I've know Senor Frog is close to the dock but we don't have our kids with us so we would probably skip it this time. Any suggestons wouled be appreciated.

Can anyone give me the name of a restaurant in Nassau that we can walk to? My best friend and I are taking the Miracle and we have both been there and done that with Nassau a few times. We thought we would just do a little shopping and maybe have lunch. I've know Senor Frog is close to the dock but we don't have our kids with us so we would probably skip it this time. Any suggestons wouled be appreciated.

Head over to the Bahamas board and ask there. Scubagirl is very knowledgeable about Nassau. :)

Go to Seafood Haven at the fish fry best seafood we have ever eaten

Just there last week.....The fish fry is a $20 cab ride (rip off) so I would stick around downtown myself if I had to do it over again. There are plenty of restaurants in the area close to the ship. Just my two cents.....

Conch Fritters (directly across the street from the Hilton) has pretty decent Bahamian food, but go next door (to the right of the restaurant) for "guava duff" for dessert. You can get it carry out or eat it there, it is absolutely delicious. This is a ten minute walk from the pier. Ask anyone and they will direct you to Conch Fritters restaurant.

The "Fish Fry" is about a dozen or so little restaurant shacks that offer authentic Bahamian food as well. Barter with the taxi cab driver BEFORE you get in, because $20 one way is about double what it should cost. It is about 1.5 miles from the dock turning right.

go to the bahamas board and ask scubagirl........like the first poster suggested........scubagirl lives there and she is quite the gem.......promise.....:)

**clears throat**

Aquarius85 also lives there (was born there) & is also a gem (so I've been told :))

Just there last week.....The fish fry is a $20 cab ride (rip off) so I would stick around downtown myself if I had to do it over again. There are plenty of restaurants in the area close to the ship. Just my two cents.....

We walked to Fish Fry. Not a short walk, but a nice walk by the beach. In a port that IMO has little to offer to those who have been there several times. It did "waste" some time. If it is the right time of year that beach is fairly nice and has public restrooms. We enjoyed the Fish Fry area.

Hi there,

Right around the bend from Senor Frogs is Conch Fritters. It's literally across the street from the Hilton Hotel's front entrance.

Thanks, Aquarius. I'll try Conch Fritters in January and also get me some guava duff!

Archived