Carnival Conquest

Orpheo

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie:o

Next year me & my BF will cruise for the very first time.

We'll sail on the Carnival Conquest. So, you can imagine that we have a bunch of questions, like how is embarkation, whats alowed on the ship and what's not, what's included in the price and what's not, what is there to do on the Conquest...stuff like that.

I hope someone can help me around a little bit on the Conquest.

One more thing, I'm from Suriname, South-America, so really want to know everything. We'll be arriving in Miami and from there we will go to the cruiseship. So...ahhahaa bunch of questions.

Thanks already for the help....

Byebye...:)

First off - I think you will LOVE the Conquest. AT one time it was Carnival's biggest ship. Breeze is now bigger and newer, but also a lot more expensive. I also think you and your BF will enjoy New Orleans. It's a very neat town - lots of places to eat and fun things to see and do. Have a great vacation!

First off - I think you will LOVE the Conquest. AT one time it was Carnival's biggest ship. Breeze is now bigger and newer, but also a lot more expensive. I also think you and your BF will enjoy New Orleans. It's a very neat town - lots of places to eat and fun things to see and do. Have a great vacation!

wow...the biggest at a time....wow...that sounds nice...

Just got off the Conquest and loved it. It's going to be an even better ship for you as it's going into drydock in October 2012 to have all the Funship 2.0 improvements installed.

As suggested previously, spend your online time in the Carnival forums for all the insight you will need into Carnival and the Conquest. Let me know if you have any specific questions I might be able to answer.

Archived