Have you been to Loterie Farm?

Hello,

I am looking for people who have been to the treetop and zipline adventure at Loterie Farm? Did you go on a bus? Did you feel unsafe on the road that led to the farm? We'd really like to get your feedback!

Dori

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed in st Martin for a week at the DIvi. We rented acar and had no problem driving to LOterie farm. It was easy driving around st . Martin if you have a good map which was easy to get. Lot of people had fun zip lining. We had a nice walk up the mountain. About two hour walk. Great sites of the island.

We stayed in st Martin for a week at the DIvi. We rented acar and had no problem driving to LOterie farm. It was easy driving around st . Martin if you have a good map which was easy to get. Lot of people had fun zip lining. We had a nice walk up the mountain. About two hour walk. Great sites of the island.

Did you cross the road and hike to the very top, where the map of what you are seeing is posted?

• 4 years later...
We used the map that was supplied by Loterie Farm when you pay $5. We walked to the top I believe.

I think that the map stops at the road. We did not know that the Loterie Farm property ended at the road and we crossed it and headed to the top where we had gone when we drove many years before. We were later told that we had exited the property. We were surprised that the end was not clearly marked to us and it didn't lead to a great view either.

My wife and I have been twice and on one visit we took our 3 daughters. It is a real blast. Both times we took a cab on our own. It can be a challenge getting a cab if town is busy. One time we just paid the $5 and hiked on our own and had lunch after. The food at their restaurant is reason alone to go! Sooooo Goooood! The 2nd time we took the kids on the zip line adventure. Its very cool zipping from tree to tree and they have a challenge course at the end which is challenging but very fun! At the end of the hike you do cross the road and continue up to a spot where there are the most amazing views of the island making the hike totally worth it! Great place to spend the day! Getting a cab back may be challenging as well so make plans with the cab that takes you to return at a specific time. Good luck!